Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 12, 2010

Loads of fun pictures today and path progress. We celebrated a major software release today with lunch and bowling. The weather is just about perfect in Austin right now - temperatures in the mid 70's and sunshine with no humidity. The door's are open on Phil's Ice House where we had burgers and then popped next door to Amy's for an ice cream treat.

Then off to Dart Bowl for a few hours of bowling action. It's at this point that I remember I'm a really bad bowler. No I didn't break 100, but I came awful close. Once. And then there was the game where I had 11 gutter balls. I think that is worthy of some sort of record.

Home with just enough time to finish weeding the path part of the path - it only took another 2 hours! Off to pick up mulch at Home Depot tomorrow to finish the job right!

No comments:

Post a Comment