Monday, March 1, 2010

February 28, 2010
You have got to make this tonight. No, seriously. Make. This. Tonight. Because it is melt in your mouth delicious. It is tangy and it is a perfect bite.

I caught the Tangy and Terrific episode on Rachel Ray a few weeks ago and thought it would be perfect for family dinner on a Sunday night. I haven't watched Rachel Ray in forever, but somehow it caught my eye and I'm sure glad it did!

She started with a Lemon Risotto which is made creamy and tangy with the addition of Peccorino cheese.

And then on to the star of the show, the Orange Balsamic Glazed Chicken. Yes, I used the chicken thighs and the favor was worth the extra calories. I think I might try a mix next time of white and dark meat to even it would a bit though.


And finally top off with a nice handful of baby spinach. Rachel used baby arugula but I'm that much of a fan so I made this simple swap. A bit of each on the fork is the perfect bit! Yum-o!! Try it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment