Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 2, 2010
I've recently had to say goodbye to an old friend - my scale. I'm not exactly sure how long I've had it. I tend to measure things in moves. As in, "I moved you from Knoxville to Austin" therefore you are more than 3 years old. I definitely moved my old scale to Austin and I *think* I remember moving it to Knoxville. Let's be honest people, I might have just stolen that from my parents house 15 years ago.

But you can't start off a January without the right equipment and that means a fancy new scale. Yes, I sprung for the fancy body fat measurement one....but after my first reading came up 14%, I don't have too much confidence in its accuracy. Still, it's been pretty accurate on the weight measurements - just the tool I need to get those holiday lbs off!

No comments:

Post a Comment